Saturday 22 September 2012

MURPHY'S LAWS AND ME!!


Having jalebis and milk while posting this…life is on track but it always was =) I am focused and I know exactly what I want to do with life and this feels great!! And I know someday shit WILL happen but I’m okay I’ll just enjoy the good vibes around here and read Murphy’s Laws:D
·      If anything can go wrong, it will!
·      If nothing can go wrong something still will!
·      A bird in hand is safer than one overhead.
·      If you are feeling good, don’t worry you’ll get over it.
·      The chance of a piece of bread falling with the buttered side down is directly proportional to the cost of the carpet.
·      Everyone has a scheme of getting rich that will not work.
·      Friends come and go but enemies accumulate.
·      Murphy’s golden rule~whoever has the gold makes the rules.
·      Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral, or fattening, so eat, drink and make merry, for tomorrow you may diet.

PS:here are some random pictures of pretty much everything! Enjoy
see you soon love-jasmine
STAY ON THE SUNNY PART OF LIFE
THAT'S THE VIEW FROM MY TERRACE
GIFT FROM A FRIEND:))
OWL CITY INDEED
ILOVEMYHAIRACTUALLY=)
TREATING OURSELVES WITH HOMEMADE CHEESE BURST PASTA__AHHH BLISS!!!
ONE OF A KIND
ANTIQUE FAVOURITE...YIKESS

JUST ANOTHER DAY
THEY ARE ALWAYS HERE--FAMILY=))

BURNING SKY AS I WOULD SAY

BELIEVER

5 comments:

YOU ARE NUMBER

Dearest Followers

Copyright©

All this photographs are taken by me unless stated otherwise. If you wish to use them please inform me.
Powered By Blogger