Pages

About Me

My photo

Jasmine | 19 | Nepalese | Indian
An engineering student with a passion in "Fashion Photography". Still in the learning process and making the best of everything 
Ps: You may see a very little of me bc I'm mostly behind the camera :D
Cheers to Life

Sunday, 20 January 2013

Grunge Is The New Black


You know what’s wrong and cruel…studying your ass off while others are having truckloads of fun in their vacay! I have my 12th board exams and everything sucks from morning tuitions to self-study at home…my exams hasn’t even started and I am here sometimes crying myself to bed for it to get over. Okay enough of whining. This weekend I finally made some time to go out and do what I love the most (take pictures). She is my sister’s friend so I called her over ...isn’t she beautiful :D 
Keeping in mind “GRUNGE IS THE NEW BLACK













Ps: Those cigarettes are just for the photos. And followers I love you ciao..J

25 comments:

  1. I loved the vertical print skirt & heel look !

    Https://myfatblogdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your headband and your jeans...beautiful pics.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gogerous!
    Nice blog you have here!
    Check out mine sometime?
    xx
    http://aimerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your headband is so pretty! I have exams too and have been studying like a crazy person!
    I unuderstand your pain!


    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed your photos. You are so gorgeous. ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos..ur posts r so unique. Always looks frward to them. Study well fr xams.
    Xo sabbi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photos..ur posts r so unique. Always looks frward to them. Study well fr xams.
    Xo sabbi

    ReplyDelete
  8. great look honey, i really love the photos!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do hope you pretty girls don't smoke!
    it's not cool at all.. IMHO

    love the pics
    and the shoes! to die for :)

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great looks!!

    xx Mounia
    Www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the striped skirt! such a useful versatile piece <3

    Metallic Paws- New giveaway up on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great look and lovely photos!:)
    your blog looks so nice!

    if you want check out my blog too,
    and maybe we could follow each others?

    http://www.skinnylove0.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  13. great look!!!
    Maybe we follow each other !?
    Let me know :)
    Greetings

    www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. look so cheerful and sexy! nice outfit :)

    are you love design?
    my new design blog http://justpalette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you're sexy rock star... love the outfit and concept...

    ReplyDelete
  16. just followed you:)
    please follow back <3

    xoxo,
    http://skinnylove0.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're gorgeous and I'm following your amazing blog:)
    Hope you follow back
    xoxo
    http://damlakalaycik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. i guess i have another inspiration;)! I love your pictures! they so fetch (haha) bu seriously amazeballs! keep it up!

    r3gine.blogspot.com

    i do photographies aswell

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the crop top, red shoe! Amazing blog :)

    ReplyDelete

YOU ARE NUMBER

There was an error in this gadget

Dearest Followers

Copyright©

All this photographs are taken by me unless stated otherwise. If you wish to use them please inform me.